Favourite Hot Sauce

  • Created By Thread starter Jason
  • ( Start date , 7 Replies)

Jason

What's your favourite hot sauce? I've only ever tried Tobasco but I see Sriracha is popular.

Sriracha is pretty good for Asian dishes and it's nice with chips. My favourite though is Cholula and especially their Chipotle variety.

I put Sriracha in pasta and on pizza, it's grand for that. Encona extra hot for chicken wings and other food.

Cherub

Cherub

Tabasco is good, Cholula is better and Encona is better again.

I like Kankun Habanero Sauce. Only need a small bit of it or I've got tears streaming down my face.

For Chicken - Sriracha
For Steak - Cholula

And one of my favourite hot chilli sauces is East End Very Hot Chilli Sauce. Not sure where Eily buys it from though, it could be the local delicatessen.

Staci

The only hot sauce I've used is Sriracha. I like both the Mayonnaise and Green Chilli ones.

  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Astronomical fee. Either he'll eventually break Neymar's transfer fee or be a massive bust Wenger was doing an amazing job working with...
    David Ornstein at the BBC says Zaha wants out of Palace and to join Arsenal for £80m. He then says that Arsenal has £45m to spend, have...
  • Major Tom
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have issued a joint statement the 25% tariff proposed by the Trump administration against Chinese goods...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years