Royale With Cheese
Staff member

Royale With Cheese

What's your favourite hot sauce? I've only ever tried Tobasco but I see Sriracha is popular.

Sriracha is pretty good for Asian dishes and it's nice with chips. My favourite though is Cholula and especially their Chipotle variety.

I put Sriracha in pasta and on pizza, it's grand for that. Encona extra hot for chicken wings and other food.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
Tabasco is good, Cholula is better and Encona is better again.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

I like Kankun Habanero Sauce. Only need a small bit of it or I've got tears streaming down my face.

For Chicken - Sriracha
For Steak - Cholula

And one of my favourite hot chilli sauces is East End Very Hot Chilli Sauce. Not sure where Eily buys it from though, it could be the local delicatessen.