  • The Breakfast Club

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Best
Staff member

Best

Dec 28, 2018
I maintain that all movies in this poll are awesome but one must come out victorious. Which is your favourite?

Hard choice but Ghostbusters gets my vote.

Back To The Future is probably my favourite all time 80s movie.

Ghostbusters gets my vote too.

So many good films in the 1980s - look at what is missing from the list - Top Gun, Gremlins, ET, Alien, Platoon, Beverley Hills Cop, The Blues Brothers etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birdman and Cherub
Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Off that list, I'd say The Breakfast Club all the way but definitely should have Top Gun and ET on the list!!

From the list, Back to the Future.
So many good films in the 1980s - look at what is missing from the list - Top Gun, Gremlins, ET, Alien, Platoon, Beverley Hills Cop, The Blues Brothers etc etc.
but definitely should have Top Gun and ET on the list!!
And Footloose, everybody loves Footloose, right? :D

Reactions: Birdman
Janey
Staff member

Janey

I adore so many movies from the 80s. Most of them are mentioned in the poll or by others. The Breakfast Club is just magnificent though and above all others.

Slenderman
Staff member

Slenderman

Nov 3, 2018
It really was a great decade for films!!

Ferris Bueller for me. I still love that film today :D

  • Latest Community Activity

    • Gemma
      Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
      I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
    • Gemma
      Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
      Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
    • Gemma
      Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
      Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
    • Birdman
      Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
      Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
    • Birdman
      Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
      No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
    • Birdman
      Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
      I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
    • Birdman
      Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
      Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
    • Birdman
      Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
      Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
    • SteveO
      SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
      Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
    • SteveO
      SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
      Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...