  • Back To The Future

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Breakfast Club

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Best

I maintain that all movies in this poll are awesome but one must come out victorious. Which is your favourite?

Hard choice but Ghostbusters gets my vote.

Lagan

Lagan

I'd say Back To The Future because I can watch that film whatever my mood.

  • Like
Reactions: Birdman

Back To The Future is probably my favourite all time 80s movie.

Yep, has to be Back to the Future.

Ghostbusters gets my vote too.

So many good films in the 1980s - look at what is missing from the list - Top Gun, Gremlins, ET, Alien, Platoon, Beverley Hills Cop, The Blues Brothers etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Birdman and Cherub
Cherub

Cherub

Off that list, I'd say The Breakfast Club all the way but definitely should have Top Gun and ET on the list!!

From the list, Back to the Future.
So many good films in the 1980s - look at what is missing from the list - Top Gun, Gremlins, ET, Alien, Platoon, Beverley Hills Cop, The Blues Brothers etc etc.
but definitely should have Top Gun and ET on the list!!
And Footloose, everybody loves Footloose, right? :D

  • Like
Reactions: Birdman
Janey

Janey

I adore so many movies from the 80s. Most of them are mentioned in the poll or by others. The Breakfast Club is just magnificent though and above all others.

Slenderman

Slenderman

It really was a great decade for films!!

Ferris Bueller for me. I still love that film today :D

Indigo

Indigo

I love The Lost Boys.

THink I watch it at least 4 times a year 😂