Drama Fauda (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Fauda

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2015-02-15

Creator: Avi Issacharoff, Lior Raz

Cast: Lior Raz, Netta Garti, Tsahi Halevi, Shadi Mar'i, Doron Ben-David, Rona-Lee Shim'on, Laëtitia Eïdo, Itzik Cohen, Firas Nassar, Idan Amedi, Amir Khoury, Luna Mansour, Igal Naor, Raida Adon, Boaz Konforty, Jameel Khoury

Overview: A top Israeli agent comes out of retirement to hunt for a Palestinian militant he thought he'd killed, setting a chaotic chain of events into motion.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

I binged on this recently and watched both seasons back to back. I really enjoyed it.

Anyone else watched it?

Reactions: Major Tom

About halfway through Season 1 and enjoying it. Would definitely recommend based on what I've seen.

Reactions: Cherub
Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

I found Season 2 to be even better than Season 1.