Drama Fauda (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Fauda

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2015-02-15

Creator: Avi Issacharoff, Lior Raz

Cast: Lior Raz, Netta Garti, Tsahi Halevi, Shadi Mar'i, Doron Ben-David, Rona-Lee Shim'on, Laëtitia Eïdo, Itzik Cohen, Firas Nassar, Idan Amedi, Amir Khoury, Luna Mansour, Igal Naor, Raida Adon, Boaz Konforty, Jameel Khoury

Overview: A top Israeli agent comes out of retirement to hunt for a Palestinian militant he thought he'd killed, setting a chaotic chain of events into motion.

Cherub

Cherub

I binged on this recently and watched both seasons back to back. I really enjoyed it.

Anyone else watched it?

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

About halfway through Season 1 and enjoying it. Would definitely recommend based on what I've seen.

  • Like
Reactions: Cherub

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...