    Major Tom replied to the thread World on Fire.
    I really enjoyed the first episode not the normal cliche story and it looked fantastic as well
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Gemma's post in the thread World on Fire with Like Like.
    Has anyone been watching this? The scale of the show is pretty impressive, the fall of Warsaw was very well done. Some plots are better...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 21 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Disgraceful performance from the officials hand the Packers a win 23-22 over Detroit. The NFL should be known as flagball. A cod of a game
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    I really enjoyed it, spent a lot of time doing the "what do we know him/her from" thing though! You should see him dressed as a smurf...
  • Geezer
    Geezer reacted to David76's post in the thread Game Listing No Man's Sky with Like Like.
    I kept going and only thing I noticed was some significant quality of life improvements.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Good start. Really enjoyed that!
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread What Games Are You Currently Playing?.
    Playing Hellblade Senua, very creepy
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Batwoman.
    That reveal should have been a midseason cliffhanger not the end of the first episode
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Seeing Lord Varys (Conleth Hill) with hair and a tie and swearing is surreal.

Alternative Rock Evolve (2017) (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Evolve
Artist: Imagine Dragons
Genre: Indie
Released: 2017

Tracks:
1 - I Don’t Know Why - 3:10
2 - Whatever It Takes - 3:21
3 - Believer - 3:24
4 - Walking the Wire - 3:52
5 - Rise Up - 3:51
6 - I’ll Make It Up to You - 4:22
7 - Yesterday - 3:25
8 - Mouth of the River - 3:41
9 - Thunder - 3:07
10 - Start Over - 3:06
11 - Dancing in the Dark - 3:53
12 - Levitate - 3:18
13 - Not Today - 4:21
14 - Believer (Kaskade remix) - 3:11

Overview:
Evolve (stylized as ƎVOLVE) is the upcoming third studio album by American rock band Imagine Dragons, scheduled to be released on June 23, 2017 through KIDinaKORNER and Interscope Records. The album is the band's new material follow-up to their second studio album, Smoke + Mirrors.

After the release of Smoke + Mirrors and its respective world tour, a self-imposed hiatus for 2016 and cryptic messages from the band through their social media gained anticipation for their third album. The album was finally announced on May 9, with the initiation of the album's pre-order. In comparison to Night Visions and Smoke + Mirrors, frontman Dan Reynolds explained that the album will be an 'evolution for Imagine Dragons'.

The album was promoted by two singles: "Believer" and "Thunder" as well as an upcoming tour produced by Live Nation and supported with Grouplove and K.Flay will start in September 2017.

In February 2016, after the success of their second album Smoke + Mirrors and a ten month long world tour, the members of Imagine Dragons vowed to take time off from the band. In an interview with Billboard, lead singer Dan Reynolds stated that the group would be on hiatus for the remainder of the year, explaining "We haven't stopped in, like, six years, so we've forced ourselves to at least take a year off." Throughout 2016, the band contributed songs to the soundtracks for Me Before You, Suicide Squad and Passengers, as well as playing at several shows.

The band first began teasing their third album on September 13, 2016, with a picture of guitarist Wayne Sermon in the band's recording studio and continued releasing cryptic messages over the next four months. On January 24, 2017, the band tweeted "goodnight +", effectively ending the Smoke + Mirrors album cycle.

Reynolds had noted that the album, compared to Night Visions and Smoke + Mirrors, is "an evolution for Imagine Dragons".

They haven't been on my radar before, but I enjoyed Believer and Thunder is something different which I'm enjoying too. Any fans, or a bit too off the pop vibe?

I think Thunder has become one of my favourite songs even if it's a bit cheesy.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB