Documentary Evil Genius

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Evil Genius

Genre: Crime, Documentary

First aired: 2018-05-11

Overview: This baffling true crime story starts with the grisly death of a pizza man who robs a bank with a bomb around his neck -- and gets weirder from there.

Available from today on Netflix. Really looking forward to watching it. It's a fascinating story.

Watched all 4 episodes, good watch in fairness, never heard of the case before but really it is one of the most bizarre cases ever!

Watched first two episodes of Evil Genius this evening.. nuts and very enthralling!

Looking forward to finishing it tomorrow evening.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

Watched it last week. What a bizarre story... I’ll not say too much to spoil the plot but well worth a watch