Documentary Evil Genius

4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Evil Genius

Genre: Crime, Documentary

First aired: 2018-05-11

Overview: This baffling true crime story starts with the grisly death of a pizza man who robs a bank with a bomb around his neck -- and gets weirder from there.

Available from today on Netflix. Really looking forward to watching it. It's a fascinating story.

  • Like
Reactions: CaptainObvious

Watched all 4 episodes, good watch in fairness, never heard of the case before but really it is one of the most bizarre cases ever!

  • Like
Reactions: CaptainObvious

Watched first two episodes of Evil Genius this evening.. nuts and very enthralling!

Looking forward to finishing it tomorrow evening.

CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious

Watched it last week. What a bizarre story... I’ll not say too much to spoil the plot but well worth a watch

  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Astronomical fee. Either he'll eventually break Neymar's transfer fee or be a massive bust Wenger was doing an amazing job working with...
    David Ornstein at the BBC says Zaha wants out of Palace and to join Arsenal for £80m. He then says that Arsenal has £45m to spend, have...
  • Major Tom
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have issued a joint statement the 25% tariff proposed by the Trump administration against Chinese goods...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years