    David76 replied to the thread Action Star Wars: Episode IX (2019).
    And the emperor‘s throne room just happens to be a surviving piece of debris.....:unsure:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Xbox Game Pass.
    Microsoft has announced another round of titles coming to Xbox Game Pass this month. Seven new titles have been announced for Xbox Game...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Agreed, you would have to *think* they have something in principal, and certainly, it will be the richest contract on a per year basis...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread The Donald Trump Thread.
    The former head of the government's ethics office seems rather pissed off about something: Balderstrom! Farce factual addendum, Framis...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread Drama The Walking Dead.
    Liked it, not knowing what is real or not is an old trope but still, I enjoyed Carol's mentality breaking down
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Just started Flights by Olga Tokarczuk, this year's Nobel Prize winner in Literature
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Dementia in former footballers.
    Football has a dreadful attitude towards head injuries and concussion. Repetitive heading of the ball, in-air collisions, keepers coming...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread The Outer Worlds.
    Seems like this is impressing people. Got 9/10 from Gamespot. Here's a round-up of the review scores so far. USGamer – 4/5 IGN...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 28 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Bree's post in the thread Action Star Wars: Episode IX (2019) with Like Like.
    The final trailer has been released. Also, it's only a little thing, but nice to see Carrie Fisher get top billing on the poster. A...

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019)

  • Created By Thread starter Alex

Title: El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019)

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller, Action

Director: Vince Gilligan

Cast: Aaron Paul, Charles Baker, Matt Jones, Jonathan Banks, Larry Hankin

Release: 2019-10-11

Runtime: 122

Plot: In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse Pinkman must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future.

Alex

Alex

Just wondering if this is going to be a one off film or is it a pilot movie perhaps for the making of a new series, depending on the reaction for the film?

Just wondering if this is going to be a one off film or is it a pilot movie perhaps for the making of a new series, depending on the reaction for the film?
I'd imagine it's a one-off to tie up all the loose ends.

Found it slow burning, was good not great. Nice send off to Jessie but felt more like an episode than a film maybe a mini series would have been better

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
There was no need to make this film. Did I enjoy it, yes as did most who enjoyed Breaking Bad I assume, but tbh it felt like 3 decent episodes crammed into 2 hours with nothing significant happening in all that time?

Aaron Paul needs to get himself a good agent and start making good movies cause he can act but just needs the right roles.

Best

Best

A whole lot of nothing. I enjoyed Breaking Bad, not to the extent of some people but I was still fairly happy to hear they were making a spin-off film. After finishing it last night, I can't help but feel it was all a bit pointless.

Alex

Alex

Enjoyed it, but didn't feel it was essential.

It's interesting to see the general comments online about this - loads about Todd's weight, age of the characters, the bald cap. No-one seems compelled by the plot itself or feels that this story closed off some major unanswered questions. I loved being back in that world, I thought it was beautifully shot, and Aaron Paul did a great job, I just wish they had gone a different direction with the script.

I felt a little underwhelmed by it. I felt that they left it too late and probably would have been better as an episode right just after the official final episode.