Eighth Grade (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Eighth Grade (2018)

Tagline: Based on the most awkward year of your life

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Bo Burnham

Cast: Elsie Fisher, Josh Hamilton, Emily Robinson, Jake Ryan, Daniel Zolghadri, Fred Hechinger, Imani Lewis, Luke Prael, Catherine Oliviere, Nora Mullins, Gerald W. Jones, Missy Yager, Shacha Temirov, Greg Crowe, Thomas J O'Reilly, Frank Deal, J. Tucker Smith, Tiffany Grossfeld, Trinity Goscinsky-Lynch, Natalie Carter, Kevin R. Free, Deborah Unger, Tristan Wheeler, Kylie Seaman, Dylan Vonderhorst, Luke Mulligan, Louisa Rose Guarasci, Brenna Parker, William Koo, Marguerite Stimpson, Andrew Geher, Faith Kelly, Jalesia Martinez, Blair Seaman, Phoebe Amirault, Veronica Bikowicz, Castor Feinberg, Molly Forman, Vivek Nickolas Mathews, Olivia Galligan, Kendall Seaman, Nina Victoria Mathews, Kaileen Quinones, V. Rocco Russell, Courtney Gonzalez

Release: 2018-01-19

Runtime: 94

Plot: Thirteen-year-old Kayla endures the tidal wave of contemporary suburban adolescence as she makes her way through the last week of middle school — the end of her thus far disastrous eighth grade year — before she begins high school.

Sazzy

I saw this last night and thought it was really good. I thought it had a good balance of humour in it, but obviously a couple of disturbing scenes.

The drill if a shooter comes into the school was highly disturbing - how normalised it has become!

The scene in the back of the car... I was so proud of her when she stood her ground though.

  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Great player, captain and ambassador. He will definitely be missed by City.
  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    The power Wilder has is frightening, the sound of that punch connecting was sickening. Shame he’s an absolute idiot.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Lloyd Kelly signs for Bournemouth. I thought he would have signed for Liverpool. Young left back but sounds like he could be a good one.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Kompany personified the character that was needed to drag city out of the old haphazard ways and into the new era of Mancini and beyond...
  • SteveO
    Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City to become player-manager at former club Anderlecht. The 33-year-old defender has...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    Fantastic from Man City. I didn't give Watford much of a chance beforehand but I didn't expect them to get hammered either.
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Good win for Billy Joe Saunders last night. Still can't believe one judge gave Isufi 3 rounds. Forget about drug testing the fighters...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Angel Has Fallen (2019).
    Sign me up. Love these cheesy actioners. Not overly mad on the being-framed-and-on-the-run-to-prove-his-innocence plot. Going a bit...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    City are on a different level. They made that look ridiculously easy. Could have been different if Pereyra had put that early chance...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Days Gone (Bend Studios).
    Was that the one where you used the napalm molotovs?