General Dying Light - Prison Heist (New Game Mode)

A new game mode is available for Dying Light.

Dying Light players can participate in a new game mode called Prison Heist.

It is set in a “never-before-seen location” of the game: Prison Island. Players will need to break through to the armory as fast as possible in solo or in co-op.

The faster the time, the better the rewards, according to Techland. The studio said the time-attack mode was “designed for seasons players,” so keep that in mind.

Alongside Prison Heist comes a new enemy called Sgt. Deathrow. The Demolisher mutation is running around Old Town, and because he’s rather formidable, killing him will provide a large amount of experience points.

The new mode and enemy are just two of the most recent free updates planned for Dying Light, and there are more to come.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)