General Dying Light - Prison Heist (New Game Mode) (1 Viewer)

A new game mode is available for Dying Light.

Dying Light players can participate in a new game mode called Prison Heist.

It is set in a “never-before-seen location” of the game: Prison Island. Players will need to break through to the armory as fast as possible in solo or in co-op.

The faster the time, the better the rewards, according to Techland. The studio said the time-attack mode was “designed for seasons players,” so keep that in mind.

Alongside Prison Heist comes a new enemy called Sgt. Deathrow. The Demolisher mutation is running around Old Town, and because he’s rather formidable, killing him will provide a large amount of experience points.

The new mode and enemy are just two of the most recent free updates planned for Dying Light, and there are more to come.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM