General Dying Light 2 (Techland) (1 Viewer)

Dying Light 2 was revealed for the first time at Microsoft's E3 2018 presentation on June 10. Chris Avellone came on stage at the presentation to reveal a gameplay demo for the upcoming survival game.

View media item 57
Once again, parkour is back for Dying Light 2, but this time there's a large emphasis on choices. Your choices can change how the game fundamentally looks and plays, with entire towns being razed to the ground.

Avellone revealed that the player's choices in one scenario could drastically impact the entire way a situation plays out in a survivalist town, in what he's calling an "entirely new genre".

We don't have a release date or even a release window for Dying Light 2, so it's fairly safe to say it's a ways off right now.

Dying-Light-2-E3-Trailer.jpg