11 - Begging - 3:14
12 - Homesick - 3:50
13 - Dreams - 3:40
14 - Room for 2 - 3:28
15 - New Love - 4:31
16 - Bad Together - 3:58
17 - Last Dance - 3:48

Overview:
Dua Lipa is the debut studio album by English singer Dua Lipa. It was released on 2 June 2017 by Warner Bros. Records. The lyrical themes revolve around her personal views of love, rising above, sex and self-empowerment.

The album has spawned six singles, including the UK top 40 singles "Be the One", "Hotter than Hell", "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)" and "New Rules", with the latter becoming Lipa's first number-one single. The record received positive reviews from music critics.

In 2015, Lipa began working on her debut album for Warner Music Group. Lipa began planning the project in early 2015, shortly after the launch of her debut single "New Love" produced by Emile Haynie and Andrew Wyatt. Work continued throughout 2016 as Lipa traveled to promote released music in the US. Lipa describes the album as "dark pop".

Commenting on the album's direction, Lipa said "When I had taken interest with my own music, I would listen to Nelly Furtado, P!nk and Destiny's Child, but as I grew older I found my love for Hip hop, so the main thing I listen to are Rap..., I love the realness behind it, that's why I try to also bind that into the music". "This album has a mixture of that and a heavy influence with Hip hop. where I like to sing the Rap, so I start my verses that are very fast paced then you hear a pop chorus".

During an interview with the Official Charts Company in February 2017, Lipa said "I've been working a lot, writing some more, finishing off the album... I've been working with some amazing people. A couple of things have happened where I've had to stop and pinch myself", she also confirmed that she was working with MNEK in the studio.

Commenting on the album title and cover, Lipa said, "I'm so excited to share my album artwork with you and thank you all for being so patient and supportive. The reason it is self-titled is because this album is me. It's a pure representation of who I am as a person and as an artist". The standard album cover has been described as "minimal yet smoldering", featuring Lipa in a scaly jacket and she stares longingly into the camera with wet hair covering one side of her face with shades of purple and blue. The deluxe album cover features the same picture of Lipa, just with the difference in the shades, now being pink and green.

  • Like
Reactions: Connie
Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Astronomical fee. Either he'll eventually break Neymar's transfer fee or be a massive bust Wenger was doing an amazing job working with...
    David Ornstein at the BBC says Zaha wants out of Palace and to join Arsenal for £80m. He then says that Arsenal has £45m to spend, have...
  • Major Tom
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have issued a joint statement the 25% tariff proposed by the Trump administration against Chinese goods...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years