Poll Drunk!

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 4 Replies)

How old were you when you first got drunk?

  • 14 or under

  • 15

  • 16

  • 17

  • 18

  • 19

  • 20-24

  • 25-29

  • 30 or older

  • I've never been drunk

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

How old were you when you first got drunk?

I think I was 17 the first time I was drunk.

Gonna sound terrible but I was 13!! :oops:

I was in the South of France with my parents and I think I had three glasses of red wine one night when we were having a meal. I don't think my parents realised I had more than one and I was ill for a couple of days afterwards. :x3: