Poll Do You Support Or Oppose Missile Strikes On Syria?

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date )

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Do You Support Or Oppose Missile Strikes On Syria?

  • Support

  • Oppose

  • Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.

The US, UK and France have bombed multiple government targets in Syria in an early morning (14th April) operation targeting alleged chemical weapons sites.

The strikes were in response to a suspected chemical attack on the Syrian town of Douma last week.

Do you support or oppose the bombings in Syria?

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

What I don't agree with is that it was done before the OPCW had a chance to investigate the site. They should have been allowed to examine the area where the alleged chemical attack took place.

When you carry out things like this without prior evidence or consent they usually come back to bite you in some way.

We are not bombing Syria - we have strategically bombed chemical weapons factories there to try and stop deaths by chemical weapons.

Seems reasonable to me.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

I honestly don't know. There is so much going on between the West, Russia and Syria you don't know what to believe.