Do You Support Or Oppose Missile Strikes On Syria?

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 3 Replies)

Do You Support Or Oppose Missile Strikes On Syria?

  • Support

  • Oppose

  • Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.

The US, UK and France have bombed multiple government targets in Syria in an early morning (14th April) operation targeting alleged chemical weapons sites.

The strikes were in response to a suspected chemical attack on the Syrian town of Douma last week.

Do you support or oppose the bombings in Syria?

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

What I don't agree with is that it was done before the OPCW had a chance to investigate the site. They should have been allowed to examine the area where the alleged chemical attack took place.

When you carry out things like this without prior evidence or consent they usually come back to bite you in some way.

We are not bombing Syria - we have strategically bombed chemical weapons factories there to try and stop deaths by chemical weapons.

Seems reasonable to me.

  • Like
Reactions: KeVo
Emma

Emma

I honestly don't know. There is so much going on between the West, Russia and Syria you don't know what to believe.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?