Title: Discovery
Artist: Daft Punk
Genre: House
Released: 2001

Tracks:
1 - One More Time - 5:20
2 - Aerodynamic - 3:27
3 - Digital Love - 4:58
4 - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - 3:44
5 - Crescendolls - 3:31
6 - Nightvision - 1:44
7 - Superheroes - 3:57
8 - High Life - 3:21
9 - Something About Us - 3:51
10 - Voyager - 3:47
11 - Veridis Quo - 5:44
12 - Short Circuit - 3:26
13 - Face to Face - 4:00
14 - Too Long - 10:00

Overview:
Discovery is the second studio album by the French house duo Daft Punk, released in March 2001. It marks a shift in the sound from Chicago house, which they were previously known for, to disco, post-disco and synthpop-inspired house. The album provided itself as a soundtrack to the anime film Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, which was a collaboration between the creators of the album, Leiji Matsumoto, and Toei Animation.
All of the music videos for the tracks on the album are segments of the film. Interstella 5555 follows a story of a kidnapped extraterrestrial band. Discovery is recognized as a concept album in reviews by New Musical Express and Spin magazines. Early versions of the album included a "Daft Club" membership card. The card included a code which granted access to an online music service, which featured tracks later released on the album of the same name and Alive 1997.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...