Deadwood: The Movie (2019)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Deadwood: The Movie (2019)

Tagline: Welcome the fuck back.

Genre: Western, TV Movie

Director: Daniel Minahan

Cast: Timothy Olyphant, Ian McShane, Molly Parker, Anna Gunn, Kim Dickens, Paula Malcomson, Robin Weigert, John Hawkes, Brad Dourif, Sean Bridgers, Jeffrey Jones, Gerald McRaney, W. Earl Brown, William Sanderson, Dayton Callie, Tony Curran, Keone Young, Noelle E. Parker, Geri Jewell, Jade Pettyjohn, Lily Keene, Franklyn Ajaye, Kerry Westcott, Jim Beaver, Teya Patt, Shelby Steel, Van Epperson

Release: 2019-05-31

Runtime: 110

Plot: Follow the 10-year reunion of the Deadwood camp to celebrate South Dakota's statehood. Former rivalries are reignited, alliances are tested and old wounds are reopened, as all are left to navigate the inevitable changes that modernity and time have wrought.

Connie

Connie

Just fantastic, loved it. A good final sendoff to one of my favourite TV series.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

Didn't even know this existed!!!!

That is some midweek viewing sorted out :D

That lived up to my expectations. Such a brilliant series. Definitely in my top 5 ever.

    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    Very dull race today. Slight bit excitement on last lap but not really enough. Norris did well and was so unlucky. Of course, it...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    Geez, this French Grand Prix is like............
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Ubisoft).
    Just pulled the trigger on the season pass. But I can't seem to download the first Episode from Legacy of the Lost Blade. Currently...