Football David Moyes Leaves West Ham (1 Viewer)

David Moyes has now officially gone and is not coming back according to the club.

Moyes has left West Ham after just over six months in charge despite guiding the club to Premier League survival.

Moyes, 55, took over from Slaven Bilic on a short-term contract in November with the club in the relegation zone.

West Ham secured safety with two games to spare and finished 13th. Moyes met senior figures at the club on Monday.

The former Everton and Manchester United boss recorded nine wins and 10 draws from 31 games as West Ham boss.

David Sullivan: "We are already taking steps to identify and recruit the manager we believe can take West Ham United forward. We aim to appoint a high-calibre figure who we feel will lead the club into an exciting future for our loyal supporters within ten days."
Not really a fan of West Ham or their owners. I think Moyes has repaired some of his reputation which has been greatly damaged after poor spells at both Man United and Sunderland.