Latest Community Activity

• Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Baltimore @ Buffalo will be interesting this week but hard to see past Ravens in their current form. 49ers @ Saints has potential to be...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Ready or Not (2019).
    I caught this last night and it was enjoyable fun, anchored in a good performance from Samara Weaving. I was pleasantly surprised at the...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Leicester have signed Brendan Rodgers to a new 3 and a half year deal. Nigel Pearson has been appointed Watford manager until the end...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Recommend Podcasts.
    Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is great, very in-depth but fascinating. https://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/ Or maybe...
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Recommend Podcasts.
    If you like Casefile then True Crime Garage or My Favourite Murder are also good listens. https://truecrimegarage.com/...
WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!