Zidane
Staff member Staff member

Zidane

Dale Winton has passed away, aged 62.

People of a certain age in the UK will probably have quite fond memories of Dale on TV on a Wednesday afternoon.

Used to love Supermarket Sweep.

Get the turkeys...GET THE TURKEYS FOR GOD SAKE!!!!

He was brilliant.

Sad news, RIP.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

He had a great charisma as a presenter. RIP

Connie
Staff member

Connie

He always seemed like a genuinely nice bloke and very likeable IMHO. I liked that quiz show he did as part of the lottery too.