TV Chat Dale Winton Passes Away

Zidane

Dale Winton has passed away, aged 62.

People of a certain age in the UK will probably have quite fond memories of Dale on TV on a Wednesday afternoon.

Used to love Supermarket Sweep.

Get the turkeys...GET THE TURKEYS FOR GOD SAKE!!!!

He was brilliant.

Sad news, RIP.

He had a great charisma as a presenter. RIP

Connie

Connie

He always seemed like a genuinely nice bloke and very likeable IMHO. I liked that quiz show he did as part of the lottery too.