TV Chat Dale Winton Passes Away (1 Viewer)

Zidane

Zidane

Dale Winton has passed away, aged 62.

People of a certain age in the UK will probably have quite fond memories of Dale on TV on a Wednesday afternoon.

Used to love Supermarket Sweep.

Get the turkeys...GET THE TURKEYS FOR GOD SAKE!!!!

He was brilliant.

Sad news, RIP.

He had a great charisma as a presenter. RIP

Connie

Connie

He always seemed like a genuinely nice bloke and very likeable IMHO. I liked that quiz show he did as part of the lottery too.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...