Movie Talk Critically Panned Movies But Loved By Many (1 Viewer)

For me, the Fifty Shades of Grey films come readily to mind. They are considered trash by the critics and deserve their reputation but yet find an audience and are genuinely popular. I'm not a fan of these 3 films and they are among the worst films but are popular with many.

Here's some more examples (from Rotten Tomatoes)

bright.jpg equilibrium.jpg fearAndLoathing.jpg

What movies come to mind as critically panned (and generally deserving to be!) but yet are loved by many?

Connie
Staff member

Connie