Member

Zidane

Active member
Title: Condor

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-06-06

Creator: Jason Smilovic, Todd Katzberg

Cast: Max Irons, Bob Balaban, Mira Sorvino, Brendan Fraser, Kristen Hager, William Hurt, Leem Lubany, Angel Bonanni, Katherine Cunningham, Christina Marie Moses, Kristoffer Polaha

Overview: Young CIA analyst Joe Turner has his idealism tested when he learns that the CIA has been using an algorithm he developed to spy on American citizens, leading the organization to a terrorist plot that threatens the lives of millions. Inspired by Sydney Pollack’s 1975 political thriller Three Days of the Condor.

Zidane
Member

Zidane

Active member
A reimagining of the 70s classic, Three Days of the Condor, brought up to date for the 21st century.

Good cast, including Brendan Fraser, Mira Sorvino and William Hurt.

Not sure if or when it will be released here but based on the trailer, it's moving towards the top of my wanted list.