Thriller Condor

Title: Condor

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-06-06

Creator: Jason Smilovic, Todd Katzberg

Cast: Max Irons, Bob Balaban, Mira Sorvino, Brendan Fraser, Kristen Hager, William Hurt, Leem Lubany, Angel Bonanni, Katherine Cunningham, Christina Marie Moses, Kristoffer Polaha

Overview: Young CIA analyst Joe Turner has his idealism tested when he learns that the CIA has been using an algorithm he developed to spy on American citizens, leading the organization to a terrorist plot that threatens the lives of millions. Inspired by Sydney Pollack’s 1975 political thriller Three Days of the Condor.

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

A reimagining of the 70s classic, Three Days of the Condor, brought up to date for the 21st century.

Good cast, including Brendan Fraser, Mira Sorvino and William Hurt.

Not sure if or when it will be released here but based on the trailer, it's moving towards the top of my wanted list.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)