Talk Music Classic Albums (1 Viewer)

Any "classic" albums that you cannot understand how they are popular or critically acclaimed?

I've never understood how "Andy Warhol" by The Velvet Underground and Nico was so popular. I've tried, believe me, but I just don't get it.

And I fail to understand how anything by Radiohead gets critical acclaim.

Maybe I'm not cool enough :(

Laifot
Staff member

Laifot