Cinema Etiquette (1 Viewer)

What is the most annoying thing other people do in the cinema?

  • Loud eating and rustling

    Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Getting up and/or moving around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looking at their phones or not turning phones off

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Talking loudly or commenting

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters

What is the most annoying thing other people do in the cinema?

I could have selected them all but loud eating and rustling of crisp bags/wrappers REALLY annoys me.

As others have mentioned, loud eating and rustling, again could have chosen any of them.

Cherub

Cherub

They are all annoying but loud eating and rustling of wrappers more so.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...