Poll Cinema Etiquette

What is the most annoying thing other people do in the cinema?

  • Loud eating and rustling

    Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Getting up and/or moving around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looking at their phones or not turning phones off

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Talking loudly or commenting

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters

What is the most annoying thing other people do in the cinema?

I could have selected them all but loud eating and rustling of crisp bags/wrappers REALLY annoys me.

Lee

Lee

Phone usage for me!

Creaky

Creaky

Eating and rustling, could of chosen any of them thogh

As others have mentioned, loud eating and rustling, again could have chosen any of them.

Cherub

Cherub

They are all annoying but loud eating and rustling of wrappers more so.