Poll Cinema Etiquette (1 Viewer)

What is the most annoying thing other people do in the cinema?

  • Loud eating and rustling

    Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Getting up and/or moving around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looking at their phones or not turning phones off

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Talking loudly or commenting

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters

What is the most annoying thing other people do in the cinema?

I could have selected them all but loud eating and rustling of crisp bags/wrappers REALLY annoys me.

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Eating and rustling, could of chosen any of them thogh

As others have mentioned, loud eating and rustling, again could have chosen any of them.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

They are all annoying but loud eating and rustling of wrappers more so.

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...