Latest Community Activity

  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    I loved every minute of this. One of the most entertaining films in 2019.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Dead Cells (Motion Twin).
    Motion Twin and Evil Empire have announced that additional content will continue to come out for Dead Cells in 2020, starting with a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread No Man's Sky.
    No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update...
  • David76
    David76 reacted to Zidane's post in the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Everton have announced that Duncan Ferguson will take temporary charge of the first-team and manage the Blues for their clash against...

Christmas Films (1 Viewer)

Miss Scarlett

Miss Scarlett

Would love your suggestions for some other movies to watch. Not a fan of Home Alone 😊

Thought a thread like this would be nice for those of us who'd like some ideas on different movies, maybe different from movies we usually watch at Xmas time.

Miss Scarlett

Miss Scarlett

I watched Jingle all the Way yesterday, it's not as bad as I remember it to be. The final scenes and ending are dire though but I enjoyed most of it.

Danielle

A Muppet Christmas Carol
Elf
The Holiday
Love Actually
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Grinch
Carol (it's not a "Christmas movie" per se but it's set in 1950's New York at Christmas and it's beautiful).