Chernobyl

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 13 Replies)

Fraser

It’s very very very good.

The way the communist state is depicted is spot on. Everyone shit scared of telling the truth

Think I enjoyed the second episode even more than the first. Superb stuff.

Excellent second episode. A pity it's not on free to air TV. I don't think many people understand how bad it was/could have been.

  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Great player, captain and ambassador. He will definitely be missed by City.
  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    The power Wilder has is frightening, the sound of that punch connecting was sickening. Shame he’s an absolute idiot.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Lloyd Kelly signs for Bournemouth. I thought he would have signed for Liverpool. Young left back but sounds like he could be a good one.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Kompany personified the character that was needed to drag city out of the old haphazard ways and into the new era of Mancini and beyond...
  • SteveO
    Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City to become player-manager at former club Anderlecht. The 33-year-old defender has...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    Fantastic from Man City. I didn't give Watford much of a chance beforehand but I didn't expect them to get hammered either.
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Good win for Billy Joe Saunders last night. Still can't believe one judge gave Isufi 3 rounds. Forget about drug testing the fighters...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Angel Has Fallen (2019).
    Sign me up. Love these cheesy actioners. Not overly mad on the being-framed-and-on-the-run-to-prove-his-innocence plot. Going a bit...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    City are on a different level. They made that look ridiculously easy. Could have been different if Pereyra had put that early chance...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Days Gone (Bend Studios).
    Was that the one where you used the napalm molotovs?