Football Chelsea vs Man Utd

Settled
  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 2 Replies)

Who wins this Saturday lunch time kickoff between two Premier League giants?

This thread is for the general discussion of the event Chelsea vs Man Utd. Please add to the discussion here.

  • Like
Reactions: blaqdu

This could go either way but I'm going to sit on the fence and say a draw.

It is really hard to know which Man United are going to turn up for games these days.

Finished 2-2. Good game. Man Utd can count themselves unlucky.