Cashless Society (1 Viewer)

Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

How far away are we from a place where cash isn’t used?

I always like to have some cash on me, but rarely if ever use it (buying the odd paper from the local shop). Everything else is just paid for by debit card these days, quicker and you don’t have to mess around with change.

Apparently, Sweden is nearly there.

Do you want cash to remain?

Connie
Staff member