Poll Cannabis Legislation

Would you support or oppose decriminalisation of cannabis?

  • Strongly support

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slightly support

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Strongly oppose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slightly oppose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither / Don't know

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters

Would you support or oppose decriminalisation of cannabis? (the sale and possession would remain illegal but be regarded as a minor offence, like parking in the wrong place, rather than a CRIMINAL offence)

What is criminal, is the restrictions on cannabis for medical research. There are countless treatments that could be made.

Legalising weed to the extent of buying a bag from your local Sainsbury’s I feel would be more a problem than a solution, but it is certainly something that could be controlled and prescribed.