  • Total voters

Active member
Member
The networks in the US have announced a raft of shows that won't be renewed. Do you continue to watch shows that you know won't be renewed? I've been watching the first season of The Crossing and I can't see the point of watching the rest of the season if they won't have the time to resolve anything.

Aimie

Active member
Member
For me, it depends on just how much I'm enjoying the series; if I'm engaged enough I'll want to see how the overall arcs and threads come together - if at all. There's little more frustrating than getting to the finale of a cancelled show and it ends on a huge cliffhanger that'll never get resolved.

(Can we have a "depends" option?)

Franco Pinion

Active member
Member
Some shows I don't bother starting to watch until I know it's going to be renewed, if I'm finding a show entertaining I'll continue to watch it until the end, if it's a bit meh I'll probably just stop watching, often it's nice to know it's coming to an end.

Dylan

Well-known member
Donator
All depends what I know beforehand. If it is cancelled on a cliffhanger I won't bother watching the season. If there is some sort of closure I'll watch it to see how the story ends.