TV Chat Cancelled Shows

WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Do you continue to watch tv shows that are due to be cancelled?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Jess

Apr 10, 2018
The networks in the US have announced a raft of shows that won't be renewed. Do you continue to watch shows that you know won't be renewed? I've been watching the first season of The Crossing and I can't see the point of watching the rest of the season if they won't have the time to resolve anything.

Aimie

Apr 13, 2018
For me, it depends on just how much I'm enjoying the series; if I'm engaged enough I'll want to see how the overall arcs and threads come together - if at all. There's little more frustrating than getting to the finale of a cancelled show and it ends on a huge cliffhanger that'll never get resolved.

(Can we have a "depends" option?)

Franco Pinion

Apr 16, 2018
Some shows I don't bother starting to watch until I know it's going to be renewed, if I'm finding a show entertaining I'll continue to watch it until the end, if it's a bit meh I'll probably just stop watching, often it's nice to know it's coming to an end.

Dylan

Donator
Apr 9, 2018
All depends what I know beforehand. If it is cancelled on a cliffhanger I won't bother watching the season. If there is some sort of closure I'll watch it to see how the story ends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)