  • Depends

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters

The networks in the US have announced a raft of shows that won't be renewed. Do you continue to watch shows that you know won't be renewed? I've been watching the first season of The Crossing and I can't see the point of watching the rest of the season if they won't have the time to resolve anything.