General Call of Duty: WW2 (1 Viewer)

A week after the DLC was announced, we've now got a trailer go accompany it. The War Machine will be COD WW2’s second DLC pack when it launches next Tuesday and is set to include three MP maps, one new war experience which includes dog fighting for the first time and finally, a new Zombies map. The DLC was already looking great from the screenshots we saw but today we got a trailer which shows off every new map as well as a brief look at the awesome new aerial combat coming with Operation Husky.

View media item 2
"Tensions escalate in DLC Pack 2 for Call of Duty®: WWII -- The War Machine. Join the Allies and stop the powerful Axis advance in three new Multiplayer maps that illustrate the might and global reach of the Nazi War Machine. Strike back and take part in the Allied invasion of Sicily in Operation Husky, the all new objective-based War Mode mission. Plus, experience the latest Nazi Zombies chapter: The Shadowed Throne."

It looks to be an awesome DLC and we will have coverage of all aspects when it launches next Tuesday, April 10th.

Stronghold_Metadata_Image.jpg