Latest Community Activity

  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    I loved every minute of this. One of the most entertaining films in 2019.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Dead Cells (Motion Twin).
    Motion Twin and Evil Empire have announced that additional content will continue to come out for Dead Cells in 2020, starting with a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread No Man's Sky.
    No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update...
  • David76
    David76 reacted to Zidane's post in the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Everton have announced that Duncan Ferguson will take temporary charge of the first-team and manage the Blues for their clash against...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (1 Viewer)

Platform(s)
Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC
Players
Single-player; multiplayer
Co-op
Yes
Genre(s)
Shooter
Release Date
Oct 25, 2019
Developer
Infinity Ward
Publisher
Activision
ESRB Rating
Mature
PEGI Rating
Suitable only for persons 18 and older.
Biscuit

Biscuit

Decided to give the campaign a go last night and really enjoying it great HDR graphics on PS4.
Really enjoying the campaign, graphics are amazing.
I don't mind the campers as I will come back and kill you for camping that's a promise.
MP is a little messy, but fun. Campers are in every game, I don't how they can be avoided!

Best

Best

The campaign is really good only played the first 6 missions but really enjoyed them. The only thing is there is no summary of what you get for completing or how well you played the mission. For replayability, it would be great to have a score or summary for rewards at the end of a mission.

  • Like
Reactions: Some Random Guy
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I'm really enjoying it to be honest. Was nervous about buying it on launch since about 6 or so years in a row now I've found them to be pure garbage, but no regrets so far.

Staff member Staff member Staff member
The only thing is there is no summary of what you get for completing or how well you played the mission.
You get a Rank per mission and the reward for completing it, it's just not shown straight after the mission to (I assume) keep the reality of the campaign going.

You can see your rank/reward afterwards on the story mission selector.

Staff member Staff member Staff member
Finished the story mode. Bit short I thought. Had a bit of a wtf moment when the credits start rolling. Otherwise, it was okay. No mission really stood out except maybe both London ones. Graphics are unreal though.

Don't really understand the Co-op mode yet, still trying to get my head around it. Online seems okay so far, the only gripe is the quick play select/de-select game types seems more awkward.

First COD purchase since MW2, the hype got me and he sales pitch videos did look excellent. Some serious patch downloads were a bit of a frustration, I assumed I'd be able to play from the physical disk straight away.

From what little I got to play it since Friday I am enjoying it. The campaign is interesting so far. I played a few TDM games on Friday night and didn't quite disgrace myself - I can't say the same for my first game of Groundwar, not a clue what I was doing.

Staff member Staff member Staff member
Players can look forward to new multiplayer maps and a new mode arriving tomorrow.

These free maps will drop tomorrow, November 8, for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

You can look forward to Hardpoint, the new 6v6 map Shoot House, and the Ground War map Krovnik Farmland.

The maps will be made available for all platforms.

Alongside the maps, it’s likely the next patch will drop for the game.

Some of the updates for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare can be seen below:
  • More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
  • Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
  • APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
  • Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
  • Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
  • Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the third-person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
  • Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
  • Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
The update will address stability issues, and several balance tweaks, including footsteps sounds and claymores.

Staff member Staff member Staff member
Infinity Ward plans to bring 1v1 and 3v3 multiplayer matches to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Gunfight mode.

Confirmation came from Twitter when one user asked Infinity Ward’s co-design director of multiplayer Joe Cecot whether there were any plans to include 3v3 to the mode. In its current form, Gunfight – which is the newest mode of the Call of Duty series – pits two teams of two players against each other in a series of rounds. Every two rounds you get a new set of random weapons, and with no respawns if any player dies they’re knocked out of that round.

In response, Cecot writes that both 3v3 and 1v1 gameplay will be added to Gunfight at some point. So far there’s no exact date attached.

Staff member Staff member Staff member
The first season of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare began on December 3.

Activision dropped the Season One trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, giving you a glimpse at new maps, new weapons, and new modes which came to the game this week.

Season One got the biggest free content drop in the series history, with content releasing simultaneously across all platforms. Here’s everything included in the update:
  • Three multiplayer maps: Crash, Shipment, and Vacant
  • A new Ground War map: Port
  • Additional 2v2 Gunfight maps: Cargo, Atrium, and more to follow
  • Four Multiplayer modes: Reinforce, Gunfight OSP, Infected
  • Two new weapons: the RAM-7 and Holger-26
  • New Spec Ops Experiences: Bomb Squad, Grounded, Just Reward, Pitch Black, and more