    The galaxy awaits as Cal Kestis embarks upon an epic journey in hopes of rebuilding the Jedi Order. Fight for your survival, explore the...
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Launch Trailer
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    This appears to be an Agatha Christie style whodunnit, complete with the suitably impressive cast-list. Not sure about Daniel Craig's...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom posted the thread Knives Out (2019) in AT THE MOVIES.
    Title: Knives Out Tagline: Hell, any of them could have done it. Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Crime, Drama, Comedy Director: Rian...
    • pThyQovXQrw2m0s9x82twj48Jq4.jpg
  • Major Tom
    CAS have said they can’t get involved at this stage. Manchester City have failed in an initial bid to have the Court of Arbitration for...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The NFL took swift and sharp action against Myles Garrett less than 24 hours after he forcefully removed the helmet of Mason Rudolph and...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (1 Viewer)

Biscuit

Biscuit

Decided to give the campaign a go last night and really enjoying it great HDR graphics on PS4.
Really enjoying the campaign, graphics are amazing.
I don't mind the campers as I will come back and kill you for camping that's a promise.
MP is a little messy, but fun. Campers are in every game, I don't how they can be avoided!

Best

Best

The campaign is really good only played the first 6 missions but really enjoyed them. The only thing is there is no summary of what you get for completing or how well you played the mission. For replayability, it would be great to have a score or summary for rewards at the end of a mission.

  • Like
Reactions: Some Random Guy
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I'm really enjoying it to be honest. Was nervous about buying it on launch since about 6 or so years in a row now I've found them to be pure garbage, but no regrets so far.

The only thing is there is no summary of what you get for completing or how well you played the mission.
You get a Rank per mission and the reward for completing it, it's just not shown straight after the mission to (I assume) keep the reality of the campaign going.

You can see your rank/reward afterwards on the story mission selector.

Finished the story mode. Bit short I thought. Had a bit of a wtf moment when the credits start rolling. Otherwise, it was okay. No mission really stood out except maybe both London ones. Graphics are unreal though.

Don't really understand the Co-op mode yet, still trying to get my head around it. Online seems okay so far, the only gripe is the quick play select/de-select game types seems more awkward.

First COD purchase since MW2, the hype got me and he sales pitch videos did look excellent. Some serious patch downloads were a bit of a frustration, I assumed I'd be able to play from the physical disk straight away.

From what little I got to play it since Friday I am enjoying it. The campaign is interesting so far. I played a few TDM games on Friday night and didn't quite disgrace myself - I can't say the same for my first game of Groundwar, not a clue what I was doing.

Players can look forward to new multiplayer maps and a new mode arriving tomorrow.

These free maps will drop tomorrow, November 8, for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

You can look forward to Hardpoint, the new 6v6 map Shoot House, and the Ground War map Krovnik Farmland.

The maps will be made available for all platforms.

Alongside the maps, it’s likely the next patch will drop for the game.

Some of the updates for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare can be seen below:
  • More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
  • Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
  • APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
  • Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
  • Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
  • Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the third-person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
  • Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
  • Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
The update will address stability issues, and several balance tweaks, including footsteps sounds and claymores.