Drama Bosch

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 5 Votes
Title: Bosch

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Crime

First aired: 2014-02-06

Creator: Eric Overmyer

Cast: Amy Aquino, Lance Reddick, Titus Welliver, Jamie Hector, Madison Lintz

Overview: Based on Michael Connelly's best-selling novels, these are the stories of relentless LAPD homicide Detective Harry Bosch who pursues justice at all costs. But behind his tireless momentum is a man who is haunted by his past and struggles to remain loyal to his personal code: “Everybody counts or nobody counts.”

Season 4 is available from today (13th April) on Amazon Prime Video. Season 4 will continue the unfinished plotlines from season 3 and will pull elements from the "Angels Flight" book.

When an attorney is murdered on the eve of his civil rights trial against the LAPD, Bosch is assigned to lead a task force to solve the crime before the city erupts in a riot. Bosch must pursue every lead, even if it turns the spotlight back on his own department. One murder intertwines with another, and Bosch must reconcile his past to find a justice that has long eluded him.

It has already been renewed for the 5th season :)

For me, each season has been better than the last. Really enjoyed season 4, and if that had been the end, I'd have been satisfied. Really glad it's been renewed and we get more though.

Season 4 is probably the best one so far for me.

Glad season 5 has been announced and Bosch gets to keep going on screen.

Didn't really rate season 3, but season 4 has been excellent again. The supporting cast in the precinct are brilliant.

Just finished this today. I thought this season was ok, the daughter still annoys me though.

Just finished this today. I thought this season was ok, the daughter still annoys me though.
She is a bit annoying but wasn’t as much so in this last season. Cracking show though, very underrated.

Nice. Didn't realise this was coming out right now.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?