Drama Bosch

WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Bosch

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Crime

First aired: 2014-02-06

Creator: Eric Overmyer

Cast: Amy Aquino, Lance Reddick, Titus Welliver, Jamie Hector, Madison Lintz

Overview: Based on Michael Connelly's best-selling novels, these are the stories of relentless LAPD homicide Detective Harry Bosch who pursues justice at all costs. But behind his tireless momentum is a man who is haunted by his past and struggles to remain loyal to his personal code: “Everybody counts or nobody counts.”

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Today, 05:19
Apr 1, 2018
Season 4 is available from today (13th April) on Amazon Prime Video. Season 4 will continue the unfinished plotlines from season 3 and will pull elements from the "Angels Flight" book.

When an attorney is murdered on the eve of his civil rights trial against the LAPD, Bosch is assigned to lead a task force to solve the crime before the city erupts in a riot. Bosch must pursue every lead, even if it turns the spotlight back on his own department. One murder intertwines with another, and Bosch must reconcile his past to find a justice that has long eluded him.

It has already been renewed for the 5th season :)

Major Tom

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
For me, each season has been better than the last. Really enjoyed season 4, and if that had been the end, I'd have been satisfied. Really glad it's been renewed and we get more though.

SteveO
Staff member Staff member

SteveO

Apr 6, 2018
Season 4 is probably the best one so far for me.

Glad season 5 has been announced and Bosch gets to keep going on screen.

Jess
Staff member

Jess

Apr 10, 2018
Didn't really rate season 3, but season 4 has been excellent again. The supporting cast in the precinct are brilliant.

Aimie
Staff member

Aimie

Apr 13, 2018
Just finished this today. I thought this season was ok, the daughter still annoys me though.

Major Tom

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
Just finished this today. I thought this season was ok, the daughter still annoys me though.
She is a bit annoying but wasn’t as much so in this last season. Cracking show though, very underrated.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database