Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Bon Jovi at the rock and roll hall of fame. Stirring stuff. Great to see Richie there with the boys :cool:

And the band performing Living On A Prayer

Boozy
Staff member Staff member Staff member

I’m far from a Bon Jovi but Living On A Prayer is a classic anthem.

Good speeches.

I used to like some of their songs. Don't know much post-Keep The Faith.

They've aged a bit from the poodle hairdos