Talk Music Bon Jovi Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (1 Viewer)

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Bon Jovi at the rock and roll hall of fame. Stirring stuff. Great to see Richie there with the boys :cool:

And the band performing Living On A Prayer

I’m far from a Bon Jovi but Living On A Prayer is a classic anthem.

Good speeches.

I used to like some of their songs. Don't know much post-Keep The Faith.

They've aged a bit from the poodle hairdos