Music Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

Tagline: Fearless Lives Forever

Genre: Drama, Music

Director: Dexter Fletcher

Cast: Rami Malek, Ben Hardy, Gwilym Lee, Joseph Mazzello, Allen Leech, Lucy Boynton, Mike Myers, Aaron McCusker, Aidan Gillen, Tom Hollander, Dermot Murphy, Meneka Das, Ace Bhatti, Dickie Beau, Neil Fox-Roberts, Philip Andrew, Matthew Houston, Michelle Duncan

Release: 2018-11-01

Plot: The story of how Freddie Mercury and his fellow band members Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon formed Queen – one of the most iconic rock groups of all time.

Looks pretty good.

Laifot
Staff member

Laifot

I'm sure gonna watch it as soon as it hits the cinemas. One of my most beloved bands ever but i'm honest, i rarely listen to them >_<

Interesting. I had no idea this was in the making.

Watching the trailer though all I could see was Elliot (Rami Malek) from Mr. Robot :(

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

Not particularly a fan of Queen but that trailer looks really good.

That looks class, and I don't really like Queen.

It just goes up to Live Aid from the synopsis.

Official trailer

Really liked this. As a fan of their music I thought this was really good, sound in the cinema was fantastic too.

Therapy Girl
Staff member

Therapy Girl

Jul 14, 2018