Action Blindspot (1 Viewer)

Title: Blindspot

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama

First aired: 2015-09-21

Creator: Martin Gero

Cast: Sullivan Stapleton, Jaimie Alexander, Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ashley Johnson, Luke Mitchell, Ennis Esmer

Overview: A vast international plot explodes when a beautiful Jane Doe is discovered naked in Times Square, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos with no memory of who she is or how she got there. But there's one tattoo that is impossible to miss: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. "Jane," Agent Weller and the rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed.

Decent finale to season 3. I felt that the first half an hour was a bit anticlimactic after the cat and mouse for the season (although Capetown did look fantastic).

The hook for season 4 was a bit eye-rolly (brain virus? seriously?), but the last shot of the episode sold it to me. It has the potential to be great fun

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Today, 02:28