Talia

Member
Jun 11, 2018
Title: Billions

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2016-01-17

Creator: Brian Koppelman, David Levien, Andrew Ross Sorkin

Cast: Paul Giamatti, Damian Lewis, Maggie Siff, Toby Leonard Moore, David Costabile, Condola Rashad, Kelly AuCoin

Overview: A complex drama about power politics in the world of New York high finance. Shrewd, savvy U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod are on an explosive collision course, with each using all of his considerable smarts, power and influence to outmaneuver the other. The stakes are in the billions in this timely, provocative series.

Talia
Member

Talia

Member
Jun 11, 2018
Anyone watch this?

Season 3 just finished. Great action packed finale!!

Where do things go from here though?? I can't wait for next season already!

Donator
Member

Major Tom

Administrator
Member

Sad Professor

Active member
CaptainObvious
Member

CaptainObvious

Member
Have to say I don't like John Malkovich in it. It's not the character I don't like - I think Malkovich is doing a bad job acting as opposed to him been a good actor in other films. I don't think the role suits him and they possibly should have went for an unknown actor.

Jess
Member

Jess

Active member
Cracking finale, will Chuck and Axe work together now ? Chaxe Cap :cool:

It is on my list to watch but I've never seen an episode yet.
You'd love it Tom. I'm surprised Eily hasn't watched it?

Donator
Member

Major Tom

Administrator
You'd love it Tom. I'm surprised Eily hasn't watched it?
Nah she's not. I know I'd enjoy it, I'm a huge fan of both Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis.

FiFi
Member

FiFi

Member
Watched the final episode last night, really enjoyable.

But I have a question re: Chuck walking in to see all his enemies in his office.

Shortly before, we saw Sacker and Brian in a bar discussing Chuck, and Brian was saying he was going to nail him, and we saw Sacker saying he had got it wrong and Chuck was going after the General......so surely if they were in on the double cross, this conversation wouldn't have happened?

Bandit
Member

Bandit

Active member
Anyone watch this?
Brilliant TV, I love the turnarounds.

But I have a question re: Chuck walking in to see all his enemies in his office.
I just assumed Jock got to them after this conversation to offer them new positions in return for catching Chuck. Maybe I'm wrong but it could have been explained better maybe