Metal Beyond Hell/Above Heaven (2010) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Beyond Hell/Above Heaven
Artist: Volbeat
Genre: Metal
Released: 2010

Tracks:
1 - The Mirror and the Ripper - 4:00
2 - Heaven nor Hell - 5:22
3 - Who They Are - 3:42
4 - Fallen - 5:00
5 - A Better Believer - 3:24
6 - 7 Shots - 4:44
7 - A New Day - 4:06
8 - 16 Dollars - 2:48
9 - A Warrior's Call - 4:23
10 - Magic Zone - 3:51
11 - Evelyn - 3:29
12 - Being 1 - 2:22
13 - Thanks - 3:42

Overview:
Beyond Hell / Above Heaven is the fourth studio album from Danish heavy metal band Volbeat. The title refers to the overall theme of the album, continuing the storyline of “Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood”. This was also the first Volbeat release to chart on the Billboard 200.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB