General Beyond Good And Evil 2

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

With just a month to go until E3 2018, Ubisoft have just released some of the first gameplay for their upcoming blockbuster, Beyond Good and Evil 2. Revealed at last years expo, Beyond Good And Evil 2 has been pretty quiet ever since but Ubisoft are set to show some more this time around.

The video below gives us a look at some of the motion capture for the game.

Ubisoft seems optimistic that Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be playable – at least in beta form – in 2019.

Game director Michael Ancel recently posted some a screenshot of Ganesha city to Instagram, which isn’t exactly the place for a production announcement. But in the comments, Ancel responded to questions with his plan for a playable beta.

“We aim for a playable beta for the end of next year,” Ancel wrote.