Metal Believe (2002)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Believe
Artist: Disturbed
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2002

Tracks:
1 - Prayer - 3:43
2 - Liberate - 3:32
3 - Awaken - 4:31
4 - Believe - 4:29
5 - Remember - 4:13
6 - Intoxication - 3:16
7 - Rise - 3:59
8 - Mistress - 3:48
9 - Breathe - 4:23
10 - Bound - 3:55
11 - Devour - 3:54
12 - Darkness - 3:56

Overview:
Believe is the second studio album by the American metal band Disturbed. It was released on September 17, 2002. Believe debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, making it Disturbed's first number 1 debut, shipping over 284,000 copies in its first week. It was certified double platinum by the RIAA in the United States on September 23, 2008.

The album contains three successful singles and focuses heavily on religious and spiritual themes inspired by recent tragedies. With greater emphases on melodic dynamics, it also demonstrates a broadening in Disturbed's musical range compared to the heavy onslaught of their debut album. Believe was the last album to feature Steve "Fuzz" Kmak on bass. Believe is also, to date, the only studio album by Disturbed with a title track that was not released as a single. This was also Disturbed's second consecutive album to feature the Parental Advisory label.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)