Metal Believe (2002) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Believe
Artist: Disturbed
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2002

Tracks:
1 - Prayer - 3:43
2 - Liberate - 3:32
3 - Awaken - 4:31
4 - Believe - 4:29
5 - Remember - 4:13
6 - Intoxication - 3:16
7 - Rise - 3:59
8 - Mistress - 3:48
9 - Breathe - 4:23
10 - Bound - 3:55
11 - Devour - 3:54
12 - Darkness - 3:56

Overview:
Believe is the second studio album by the American metal band Disturbed. It was released on September 17, 2002. Believe debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, making it Disturbed's first number 1 debut, shipping over 284,000 copies in its first week. It was certified double platinum by the RIAA in the United States on September 23, 2008.

The album contains three successful singles and focuses heavily on religious and spiritual themes inspired by recent tragedies. With greater emphases on melodic dynamics, it also demonstrates a broadening in Disturbed's musical range compared to the heavy onslaught of their debut album. Believe was the last album to feature Steve "Fuzz" Kmak on bass. Believe is also, to date, the only studio album by Disturbed with a title track that was not released as a single. This was also Disturbed's second consecutive album to feature the Parental Advisory label.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...