Member

Jess

Active member
Not for me. Anyone fancy this or eaten it?

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi63.tinypic.com%2F16a8ryq.jpg&hash=d738bdafdc7849f3e38ab9a46d532403

Geezer
Member

Geezer

Active member
I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.

Royale With Cheese
Member

Royale With Cheese

Member
I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.
I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.

Akshaj
Member

Akshaj

Member
That's a bloody pizza! xD

Geezer
Member

Geezer

Active member
I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.
I don't know if people are thinking of the beetroot as the pickled variety, which of course it isn't on the pizza. Completely different taste.