Beetroot On A Pizza?

Not for me. Anyone fancy this or eaten it?

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom
Jason

Jason

I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.
I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.

Akshaj

Akshaj

That's a bloody pizza! xD

I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.
I don't know if people are thinking of the beetroot as the pickled variety, which of course it isn't on the pizza. Completely different taste.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom