Beetroot On A Pizza? (1 Viewer)

I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.

Reactions: Major Tom
Jason
Staff member

Jason

I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.
I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.

I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.
I don't know if people are thinking of the beetroot as the pickled variety, which of course it isn't on the pizza. Completely different taste.

Reactions: Major Tom