Beetroot On A Pizza?

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Not for me. Anyone fancy this or eaten it?

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi63.tinypic.com%2F16a8ryq.jpg&hash=d738bdafdc7849f3e38ab9a46d532403

I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.

Royale With Cheese
Staff member

Royale With Cheese

I've had it. It was quite nice. Aldi's Specially Selected range of pizzas are excellent.
I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.

Akshaj
Staff member

Akshaj

That's a bloody pizza! xD

I would normally agree and I like beetroot but think it has no place on a pizza.
I don't know if people are thinking of the beetroot as the pickled variety, which of course it isn't on the pizza. Completely different taste.