Latest Community Activity

  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    I can't recommend Address Unknown by Kressman Taylor highly enough. It only takes about an hour to read it but in the current climate...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread The I-Land.
    The bit at the start of episode 2 was the limit for me.
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Surprisingly good fight for Fury last night. Fury looked really lethargic at times but showed that he can seriously fight when he needs...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Great performance by Norwich. Well deserved. City are a nightmare in defence. Otamendi always has an error or two in him. Major blow...
  • Jason
    Jason replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Just finished three books in the last week. I think they're the first books I've managed to finish in 6 months. 'Bleeding Hearts' (a...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread EA Access News and Discussions.
    A little over six months after releasing, EA has today announced that BioWare’s Anthem is now available for play through EA Access.
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    VAR has made four mistakes so far during the Premier League season, referees' chief Mike Riley has admitted. The mistakes identified...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread It Chapter Two (2019).
    This was very much in keeping with the first film. The character stuff is good but 90% of the 'scary' stuff is loud, obnoxious...
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread It Chapter Two (2019).
    Really enjoyed the first one. Going on Tuesday to see this.
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Operation Yellowhammer.
    Read the 15 point snapshot in The Times the other week and that was scary enough. This should really put the cat among the pigeons

Fantasy Avengers: Infinity War (2018) (1 Viewer)

Loved it! Two hours and forty five minutes flew by with what felt like no wasted screen time. I thought each super hero was teamed up with the appropriate partners. Thanos was developed as a character. The humour was on point.

Going to be a long year to wait for the conclusion.

Jason

Jason

I saw it yesterday I really enjoyed it for the most part.

Thanos is an excellent villain

It is a pretty amazing feat to have that many characters and keep you engaged.

I am glad I waited a few weeks so the screening wasn't totally rammed.