Forumla 1 Australian Grand Prix

Settled
  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 6 Replies)

Who will win the first Grand Prix of the 2019 season?

This thread is for the general discussion of the event Australian Grand Prix. Please add to the discussion here.

Can't see past a Ferrari winning again in Australia. Maybe a bit too soon to expect Leclerc to shine though.

  • Agree
Reactions: David76

Can't see past a Ferrari winning again in Australia. Maybe a bit too soon to expect Leclerc to shine though.
You are probably right.

It hardly qualifies as a surprise that Charles Leclerc will be quick but I do think the big surprise he is going to spring is how quickly he will get up to speed in races and how consistent he will be through the season,

He is going to give Sebastian Vettel a lot of competition but I think Australian is maybe just too soon and Vettel will take the chequered flag and the first win of the new season.

All sessions on Sky F1 and the Online Service

Friday March 15, Free Practice 1, 1:00-2:30
Friday March 15, FP2, 5:00-6:30
Saturday March 16, FP3, 3:00-4:00
Saturday March 16, Qualifying, 6:00-7:00
Sunday March 17, Race, 5:10-7:10

A Ferrari wins for me, just not sure which one.

Going to make a punt on Hamilton upsetting the Ferraris.

Good race for Bottas. Little bit boring but I can see potential for the season. Really close from 6 to 11th that looks good for future races. Redbull do look good. Ferrari need to sort what ever they lost.

I think it was an average race. It was better than last years race but that was a poor below average race. There was still not much happening at the front here once Bottas got ahead of Hamilton but at least there was some good racing and passes in the midfield.

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer