Metal Asylum (2010) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Asylum
Artist: Disturbed
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2010

Tracks:
1 - Remnants - 2:43
2 - Asylum - 4:36
3 - The Infection - 4:09
4 - Warrior - 3:24
5 - Another Way to Die - 4:13
6 - Never Again - 3:33
7 - The Animal - 4:14
8 - Crucified - 4:37
9 - Serpentine - 4:09
10 - My Child - 3:18
11 - Sacrifice - 4:00
12 - Innocence - 4:31
13 - Ishfwilf - 5:26
14 - Down With the Sickness - 5:54
15 - Stricken - 4:18

CD 2
1 - Decade of Disturbed - 87:12
2 - Dissected - 45:43

Overview:
Asylum is the fifth studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. Taking inspiration from aspects of lead singer David Draiman's life, Asylum is meant to take a fresh direction in the band's music career, while remaining consistent with the band's previous albums. The album was released on August 31, 2010 in the United States through Reprise Records. A tour in support of the album, titled the Asylum Tour, started in late August 2010. Asylum is also the third consecutive Disturbed album to not feature the Parental Advisory label.
Asylum debuted at number-one on the Billboard 200 chart with sales of approximately 179,000 according to Nielsen Soundscan. This is the fourth consecutive number-one album in the U.S. for Disturbed. The other two bands ever to accomplish this feat in the Soundscan era are metal band Metallica and rock/jam band Dave Matthews Band. On March 31, 2011, Asylum was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...