Game Listing Assassin's Creed Origins (1 Viewer)

Platform(s)
Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC
Players
1
Co-op
No
Genre(s)
Action, Adventure, Sandbox, Stealth
Release Date
Oct 27, 2017
Developer
Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher
Ubisoft
ESRB Rating
Mature
PEGI Rating
Suitable only for persons 18 and older.

Assassin's Creed Origins is an action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the tenth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series and the successor to 2015's Assassin's Creed Syndicate. It was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 27, 2017.

The game is set in Ancient Egypt during the Ptolemaic period and recounts the secret fictional history of real-world events. The story explores the origins of the centuries-long conflict between the Brotherhood of Assassins, who fight for peace by promoting liberty and The Order of the Ancients—forerunners to the Templar Order—who desire peace through the forceful imposition of order.

Graphics Rating
5.00 star(s)
Story Rating
4.00 star(s)
Content Rating
3.00 star(s)
Difficulty Rating
3.00 star(s)
Gameplay Rating
4.00 star(s)

So I have put about 50 hours into this and I think its my favorite Assassin's Creed.

I'm still not even finished and have a few of the high level areas still covered.

How is the DLC? Is it worth buying the season pass?