General Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey (Ubisoft) (1 Viewer)

Yesterday I told of a rumoured new Assassin’s Creed game, set in Ancient Greece, named Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey. Today, Ubisoft have confirmed that the rumour is indeed true.

In the video, we see a character with a Spartan-style helmet kicking a poor, unfortunate soul off a cliff – in what is perhaps a homage to the famous scene with Gerard Butler’s character, King Leonidas, in the movie 300.