Question Anyone Recommend An Air Fryer?

I think I'm going to purchase one. Probably will buy via Amazon as it'll probably work out cheaper.

What pointers should I be looking for when buying, or if anyone has one, and has recommendations or handy tips to keep in mind when using it. I'd much appreciate your input.

Kimberley

I would go for a bigger one, even if just cooking for one person the regular one is a bit small.

I would probably go for this 5L one

this salter one is bigger again and has good reviews

  • Like
Reactions: Aimie