Question Anyone Recommend An Air Fryer?

I think I'm going to purchase one. Probably will buy via Amazon as it'll probably work out cheaper.

What pointers should I be looking for when buying, or if anyone has one, and has recommendations or handy tips to keep in mind when using it. I'd much appreciate your input.

Kimberley

Aug 9, 2018
I would go for a bigger one, even if just cooking for one person the regular one is a bit small.

I would probably go for this 5L one

this salter one is bigger again and has good reviews

Reactions: Aimie