Question Anyone Recommend An Air Fryer? (1 Viewer)

I think I'm going to purchase one. Probably will buy via Amazon as it'll probably work out cheaper.

What pointers should I be looking for when buying, or if anyone has one, and has recommendations or handy tips to keep in mind when using it. I'd much appreciate your input.

Kimberley

I would go for a bigger one, even if just cooking for one person the regular one is a bit small.

I would probably go for this 5L one

this salter one is bigger again and has good reviews

  • Like
Reactions: Aimie

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM