Anthem of the Peaceful Army (2018) (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Anthem of the Peaceful Army
Artist: Greta Van Fleet
Genre: Hard Rock
Released: 2018

Tracks:
1 - Age of Man - 6:06
2 - The Cold Wind - 3:16
3 - When the Curtain Falls - 3:42
4 - Watching Over - 4:27
5 - Lover, Leaver - 3:34
6 - You're the One - 4:26
7 - The New Day - 3:44
8 - Mountain of the Sun - 4:30
9 - Brave New World - 5:00
10 - Anthem - 4:41
11 - Lover, Leaver (Taker, Believer) - 6:01

Overview:
"Anthem of the Peaceful Army" is the debut studio album by American rock band Greta Van Fleet. The album was released on October 19, 2018 on the Republic label.

This band have gotten a lot of praise and recognition due to their sound, which has been compared to Led Zeppelin in sound and lead singer vocal similarities to Robert Plant amongst others.

I mean I know Robert Plant likes them but I've read Slash has said he isn't a fan due to how much they sound like Led Zeppelin (even though I think GVF opened for GNR at some point).

I don't see what's wrong with being influenced by Led Zeppelin, as there are worse bands to try and emulate.

So are Greta Van Fleet good or bad?

Slenderman

Slenderman

I like them. Yeah they aren't the most original band out there, but they're still good at what they do.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...