3 - When the Curtain Falls - 3:42
4 - Watching Over - 4:27
5 - Lover, Leaver - 3:34
6 - You're the One - 4:26
7 - The New Day - 3:44
8 - Mountain of the Sun - 4:30
9 - Brave New World - 5:00
10 - Anthem - 4:41
11 - Lover, Leaver (Taker, Believer) - 6:01

Overview:
"Anthem of the Peaceful Army" is the debut studio album by American rock band Greta Van Fleet. The album was released on October 19, 2018 on the Republic label.

This band have gotten a lot of praise and recognition due to their sound, which has been compared to Led Zeppelin in sound and lead singer vocal similarities to Robert Plant amongst others.

I mean I know Robert Plant likes them but I've read Slash has said he isn't a fan due to how much they sound like Led Zeppelin (even though I think GVF opened for GNR at some point).

I don't see what's wrong with being influenced by Led Zeppelin, as there are worse bands to try and emulate.

So are Greta Van Fleet good or bad?

Slenderman

Slenderman

I like them. Yeah they aren't the most original band out there, but they're still good at what they do.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB