General Anthem (Electronic Arts/Bioware) (1 Viewer)

Tried to play twice over the weekend, got stuck on the loading screen both times and had to quit.

Will wait till launch, and try it once some of that bugs are ironed out.

It's nowhere near as polished as Destiny on console at least, feels very clunky by comparison. I like looter shooters but there's too much on the go at moment for me to get involved at launch

Post-launch roadmap

I don't think this will be a day one or even first-month purchase for me.

Pre-load is from 6pm tonight, with the game being available at 10:30pm tomorrow for anyone who isn't sure (Origins/EA Access)

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Pre-load is from 6pm tonight, with the game being available at 10:30pm tomorrow for anyone who isn't sure (Origins/EA Access)
Pre-load has been available for over a week. At least on Xbox anyway. I have mine installed and ready to go. 34-35GB.

Played a little bit of Anthem last night. Finished the first mission and unlocked some stuff. Got bored fairly quickly though.

Doubt this is something I would buy especially since I prefer playing solo.

It does look gorgeous though!!

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...