    Major Tom replied to the thread World on Fire.
    I really enjoyed the first episode not the normal cliche story and it looked fantastic as well
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Gemma's post in the thread World on Fire with Like Like.
    Has anyone been watching this? The scale of the show is pretty impressive, the fall of Warsaw was very well done. Some plots are better...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 21 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Disgraceful performance from the officials hand the Packers a win 23-22 over Detroit. The NFL should be known as flagball. A cod of a game
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    I really enjoyed it, spent a lot of time doing the "what do we know him/her from" thing though! You should see him dressed as a smurf...
  • Geezer
    Geezer reacted to David76's post in the thread Game Listing No Man's Sky with Like Like.
    I kept going and only thing I noticed was some significant quality of life improvements.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Good start. Really enjoyed that!
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread What Games Are You Currently Playing?.
    Playing Hellblade Senua, very creepy
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Batwoman.
    That reveal should have been a midseason cliffhanger not the end of the first episode
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Seeing Lord Varys (Conleth Hill) with hair and a tie and swearing is surreal.

Another Life (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Another Life

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2019-07-25

Creator: Aaron Martin

Cast: Katee Sackhoff, Selma Blair, Justin Chatwin, Tyler Hoechlin, Samuel Anderson, Elizabeth Faith Ludlow

Overview: Astronaut Niko Breckenridge and her young crew face unimaginable danger as they go on a high-risk mission to explore the genesis of an alien artifact.

Smurfette

Smurfette

When a mysterious alien Artifact lands on Earth, Commander Niko Breckinridge (Katee Sackhoff) has to lead humanity’s first interstellar mission to its planet of origin, while her husband (Justin Chatwin) tries to make first contact with the artifact back on earth. Another Life explores the miracle of life, how precious life is in a universe mostly empty of it, and the lengths we will go to protect the ones we love.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

Looking at this makes me think of how much I really want season 4 of the Expanse.

Full trailer

Story/plot not catching my attention too much. Special effects not as good as the teaser.

Bits remind me of Arrival.

Full trailer
That's a very choppily edited trailer, some of the dialogue very broken, so I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt that it's simply an underwhelming promotion.

Though the best bit is that Katee Sackhoff reminds me that it has been ages since I last watched Battlestar Galactica. Must dust off the DVDs.

Caitlin

Caitlin

Crazy storyline with a fair bit of PG-rated sex and violence. Disappointing to see a good actress stoop so low. Strangely addictive though so I will probably finish it.

Zidane

Zidane

Crazy storyline with a fair bit of PG-rated sex and violence. Disappointing to see a good actress stoop so low. Strangely addictive though so I will probably finish it.
Shame as I was kind of looking forward to it, but in all honesty, Katee Sackhoff hasn't done anything good since Battlestar and, looking back, even in that she was hardly stretching her acting.