Science Fiction Annihilation (2018)

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Annihilation (2018)

Tagline: Fear What's Inside.

Genre: Mystery, Science Fiction, Drama

Director: Alex Garland

Cast: Natalie Portman, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Gina Rodriguez, Oscar Isaac, Tessa Thompson, Tuva Novotny, Benedict Wong, Sonoya Mizuno, David Gyasi, John Schwab, Sammy Hayman, Josh Danford, Kristen McGarrity, Kola Bokinni, Crystal Clarke, Bern Collaco, Kumud Pant, Cosmo Jarvis, Honey Holmes, Annarie Boor, Mairead Armstrong, Matthew Simpson, Hiten Patel, Odette Michell, Daniel Prewitt, Miroslav Zaruba

Release: 2018-02-22

Runtime: 115

Plot: A biologist signs up for a dangerous, secret expedition into a mysterious zone where the laws of nature don't apply.

Watched it last weekend. Enjoyed the story. Very atmospheric.

Visuals and score were excellent, acting seemed to improve as the movie went on.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

One of the better sci-fi movies I have seen in a while.

In some ways, it reminded me of Under the Skin.