Amazon Prime

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Anyone subscribe to this? Whats the music/boxset/films like in comparison to Spotify and Netflix?

I have both Netflix and Prime.

I get my money out of Prime. I select no hurry delivery and get £70 or £80 a year back in £1 vouchers. The family use it to buy or rent movies from Prime.

Music is limited to about 2 million songs but you can find enough to get a decent playlist or two and it also allows you to upload 150 of our own songs and store them.

Also, if you have a kindle you can have a book a month from the library.